About The Role & Team
The Central Region is looking to scale the Russia and CIS region in 2021 hiring across multiple roles and functions. We’ve built a great team and are looking to build upon the success of this year.
As an Account Executive, you will:
- Create new opportunities with fast growing digital startups (up to 1000 employees) through prospecting, networking, etc. Primary focus is to land new logos in the region.
Become an expert on Amplitude's product and conduct discovery calls, customized demos, and presentations to prospective customers. Attempt new sales methods through fearlessness and willingness to take risks.
- Effectively sell the value of Amplitude to key stakeholders within the account while navigating a complex sales cycle.
- Lead territory building initiatives in greater CIS region by working with technology partners, Russian reseller, product management networking groups and regional events to drive awareness, educate the market, create net new opportunities and influence current pipeline.
- Collaborate well with team members; proactively identify best practices and share proactively
Consistently take quantitative and strategic approach in territory planning. Understand total pipeline size, top opportunities, opportunity stage management, coverage factor, historical close rate, rate of retention and upsell potential. Forecast accurately.
- Exceed quarterly and annual targets
You'll be a great addition to the team if you have:
5 years of SaaS Experience in the Big Data, Analytics, Mobile or MarTech space.
- Native Russian language proficiency, professional English language proficiency, other Eastern European languages in addition are a plus.
- Experience selling into the Russia market, plus any other CIS markets would be a bonus.
- Ability to tell a story using data.
- Experience building a vertical/new business and building a new territory.
- Detailed Account Planning Experience.
- Successful track record of being a top performer.
- Ability to work and thrive in a highly collaborative company and team setting.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- You are hungry, and thrive in a growing, start-up environment.
- There is no challenge too big to you.
- Opening up a new market is exciting to you.
- You thrive on experimentation and innovating the sale process.
- You are naturally curious and empathetic towards customers and prospects.
- You are passionate about digital product management and the role product teams are playing within companies.
- You embrace feedback and are open to developing personally and professionally.
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness stipend, delicious in-office lunch, dinner, & snacks, commuting benefits, a 12-week parental leave, a generous Learning & Development stipend, and a full 10 year window to exercise your stock options.
The Product: Amplitude is the world's #1 product intelligence platform– we empower teams to use customer data to build great product experiences for growth. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Sequoia Capital, GIC, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Y Combinator and other top tier investors.
We recently raised our Series E, led by GIC, and crossed into the Unicorn valuation
- Twenty of the Fortune 100 are now customers of Amplitude as are innovative brands such as Atlassian, Twitter, FuboTV, and Thredup.
- We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Amsterdam, London, Paris and Singapore
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on all your numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Amplitude’s D&I Commitment: Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.